Sunday, February 7, 2010

Allow me to elaborate...

The Common Craft video Blogs in Plain English asks the question, "But really, isn't everything news to someone?" In the long tail of online news, perhaps there are a few people who will read updates from a high school librarian participating in the 21st-Century revolution in education. I can't really say why more than 400 people are following me on Twitter, unless they're just being polite. I'd like to think we're growing our Professional Learning Networks.

If you'd like to suggest I follow your blog or follow your Twitter activity, please leave me a comment here. Thanks for your attention.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Kathleen - I signed on as a follower - always intrigued. I'm way too busy to blog on my own right now, but I've been posting with the Gitmo Reports at http://policyandresearchfellows.wordpress.com/

    Looking forward to reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Twitter widget! A few people have their tweets appear as blog posts and they seem a bit narrow. This is a great compromise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sean, I started following @policyresearch, and checked out your compelling group blog. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete